The Finance Ministry has published a long-awaited final version of a FAQ document on TPR transfer pricing report, entitled TPR Informacja o cenach transferowych – pytania i odpowiedzi, wrzesień 2020, MF. The document, which is dated September 2020, provides answers to taxpayers' questions on new transfer pricing reporting duties.
As a reminder, the TPR submission deadline has been moved to 31 December 2020 in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Finance Ministry answers various questions, including on how to:
- report the actual transfer price where it is not yet known at the time of issuing the local file and the TPR report;
- fill in the TPR report in the event of mid-year corporate merger;
- fill in the TPR report where the residual profit split method has been used;
- interpret the field Transaction value for financial transactions;
- recognise recharges in the TPR report.
The final version of FM’s document comes in response to submissions from various stakeholders, including comments from WTS&SAJA during the tax consultation process which included earlier drafts of this document.
For the full list of the questions and answers, see this link (in Polish):
If this issue pertains to your business and you are interested in our assistance, please contact your WTS&SAJA consultant.
Doradztwo Podatkowe WTS&SAJA Sp. z o.o.
Bałtyk Building, 13th floor
ul. Roosevelta 22
tel. (+48) 61 643 45 50
Central Tower, 22nd floor
Al. Jerozolimskie 81
This Newsletter is provided for general information purposes to keep you up-to-date with changes in tax law, tax rulings by authorities, case law of courts and interesting commentaries. Doradztwo Podatkowe WTS&SAJA shall not be held legally liable for any acts or omissions resulting from reliance on such information.