WTS Global is pleased to invite you to participate in an exciting virtual roundtable on the topic of the role of energy and electricity taxes in the current energy crisis.
Tax professionals from French, German, Portuguese and Swedish WTS Global member firms will join us and provide country-specific insights to some of the most commonly asked questions including:
- What is the influence of the current context on energy prices, especially electricity and natural gas?
- What is the economic impact of energy taxes, especially taxes levied on electricity and gas, on producers and consumers? What government measures are being considered or taken to respond to the recent energy price hike?
- What are the main fiscal policy options (taxes/tax benefits) available for renewable energies?
- What are the relevant tax exemptions available and who can apply for these exemptions?
- What future trends can we anticipate in the energy market?
Date: Thursday 19 May 2022
Time: 10:00 – 11:00 CEST
- Laurence Jardin – Senior Associate, Fidal (France)
- Guillaume Dezobry – Partner, Fidal (France)
- Karen Möhlenkamp – Partner and Managing Director, WTS (Germany)
- Bertil Kapff – Senior Manager, WTS (Germany)
- Filipe de Vasconcelos Fernandes – Senior Consultant, VdA (Portugal)
- Pontus Kartberg – Senior Consultant, Svalner (Sweden)
Should you have any questions or comments, please contact us at: GlobalTaxOnAir@wts.de
Please register here, we are looking forward to welcoming you to our virtual roundtable.